Pages


If this is your first visit and you're a little confused, check out this post.

Friday, April 30, 2010

April 2010 Update

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhsLogCLyCBPEP9HuF99zrq-NJuKOBlMTawdqbyuE393SB5I6-T5vAninsZ182X3lg1Ah-Rsoc1QKpdBL_7dafyNFww-T2IeZc9Mpba7xF9sYeJxdi-Qm3H9Ku5lNqfdfLJ0aeGQENPy7rL/


Recipes I Tried:

Caribbean Jerk Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
Creamy Taco Mac
Panko Crusted Fish with Lemon
Mediterranean Turkey Burgers

Books I Read:
It by Stephen King
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
Where The Heart Is by Billie Letts

(43 books down, only 157 to go!)

Items I Worked On:
#16. Reorganize kitchen cabinets
#17. Finish the yard (put up a fence and expand the vegetable garden)
#23. Clean and organize the garage.
#24. Organize the laundry room.
#32. Go to 10 different breakfast places.
#56. Watch 10 documentaries.
#67. Play all (22) Nancy Drew PC games (Currently playing Secret of the Scarlet Hand).

Items I Completed:
#25. Hang a clothesline in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment