8. Bike the Grand Rounds.
The Grand Rounds Scenic Byway is a linked series of park areas in Minneapolis that takes a roughly circular path through the city. We live south of Lake Harriet, so we are very familiar with the chain of lakes. We've also biked Minnehaha, and we both think it would be fun to do the whole thing.
9. Bike somewhere 50+ miles away.
There are tons of beautiful biking trails in Minnesota and now that we have nice road bikes, we want to check them out. We are up for the challenge!
10. Finish all 7 stages of my workout routine.
You can get all the details about #10 here.
11. Get a massage.
One of those guilty pleasures that I love but never treat myself to because, well, they can be expensive. Especially if you get sucked in to getting them on a regular basis. But everyone deserves to get pampered every once in a while, and I know I am going to love crossing this one off my list.
12. Get a pedicure.
In my almost 26 years of life, I have never once gotten a pedicure. I know some women get them all the time, but it's one of those indulgences I never got into. So I figure, what the heck? Sometime within the next 1001 days (well, 794 days) is as good a time as any to get my first one.
13. Eat dinner with the television off for one week.
Like I said in my post, what's the point of having a nice dining room table if you never eat at it? This is something that was completed a while ago and, while we don't eat every meal at the table, we do eat there much more than we did before.
14. Go a week without eating any sweets.
This was an incredibly difficult task, but I am so proud of myself for sticking it out. You can read about it here and the follow up here.
15. Quit taking Tylenol PM.
This one's been a long time coming, so I'll just let the post speak for itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment