Pages


If this is your first visit and you're a little confused, check out this post.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lunch with my girls

I managed to get away from work for a while to have lunch at Highland Grill (One of my absolute favorite places too eat. I never realized just how close this place is to my work. That could be dangerous.) with my girls. Liz missed out on seeing Joan last weekend, so we planned a lunch as one last opportunity to see Joan and her new hubby before they went back to Germany for who knows how long.

In addition to the happy couple, Liz, Lindsay, and Tracy were all able to make it, and we had a great time. We usually get pretty silly when we're together - further proof that age and maturity level do not always go hand-in-hand. And, quite honestly, I'm surprised Yitz didn't go running and screaming in the opposite direction. We seem to have that kind of effect on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment