Pages


If this is your first visit and you're a little confused, check out this post.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Amazing Race, here I come!

I took the plunge this weekend. Andrew started teaching me how to drive his manual transmission car. Andrew has an old red Honda Civic del Sol. Within the next year, we plan on getting him a new car and it will be a manual transmission. We decided it would be best to learn on the old car and there was no better time than the present.

It was a little nerve wrecking at first, but I caught on pretty quickly. We started by going back and forth on a street until I got used to shifting, then we spent almost 2 hours cruising around the neighborhood. I've even driven on the freeway now. I still kill the car and am a little jerky when shifting gears, but I'm getting better. Andrew is enjoying making me drive everywhere in his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment