I spent the weekend at a cabin near Sibley State Park with a bunch of girlfriends for a bachelorette party for Melanie, one of my roommates in college. We had a great time, even though the weather didn't really cooperate. We had plenty to eat and drink, we watched a couple movies, and we caught up with each other's very busy lives. Instead of boring you with all the details of the weekend, I will instead highlight the weekend with photos:

The blushing bride herself, enjoying drinking a margarita with a penis straw.

Mel is rather short so, as you can see, it was no problem keeping her from seeing her special treat.

Surprise! It's a penis cake.

Mel, always a good sport, dives right in.

I must be a little tipsy because I don't usually smile like a crazed lunatic...

At least I look a little more normal in this one...

Everyone bought a pair of underwear for Mel and she had to guess who bought which pair.

Playing a drinking game.

Playing another drinking game, which appears to be a lot funnier than the last one.

"Kiss the Man" game

All the lovely ladies.
All-in-all, it was a great weekend. It was really nice to get away and spend some quality time with the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment