70. See the Nutcracker ballet.
I've been obsessed with ballet for a while now, and after seeing a ballet for my birthday in 2008 I knew I wanted to see the Nutcracker. We went this past December and had an absolute blast!
71. Be in someones wedding.
In a way, I sort of feel like this is some kind of rite of passage, something someone should have the opportunity to do at some point in their life. In the near future, I have the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in my dear friend Sarah's wedding.
72. Have a slumber party (like in middle/high school).
This post sums up my reasoning behind this item.
73. Make a list of 101 favorite quotes.
This is just one of those items I am doing because I think it would be a lot of fun.
74. Re-watch every episode of the X-Files.
This post sums up my obsession pretty well.
75. Spend a rainy day putting a puzzle together.
Yes, I'm a nerd.
76. Make a sizable dent in my Netflix queue.
We always used to have the "two at a time" plan in the summer and the "three at a time" plan in the winter, but this year was the first winter we didn't switch back to the "the three at a time" plan. Because of the increase in gym workouts and our beloved TiVo, we just haven't had as much time for Netflix. We've had stuff sitting in our queue for over a year! I've deleted some of the items that I just don't think I'm that interested in seeing, and now I'm trying to at least make a dent in what's left (currently 139 items).
77. Make it back to St. Olaf for Christmas Fest.
Anyone who has attended St. Olaf will understand that attending Christmas Fest is a huge deal for Oles. Unfortunately we've missed the deadline every year since we graduated and tickets "sell out" immediately, but I hope to get my act together and actually get tickets.
No comments:
Post a Comment