Pages


If this is your first visit and you're a little confused, check out this post.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just for Fun: An Explanation (Part 1)

63. Take a day off work and do nothing but read in bed.
I can think of nothing more satisfying to do on a cold winter day in Minnesota.

64. Go skydiving.
This is something I have always wanted to do, and I figure I better get it done before I start having kids.

65. Go on a police ride-along.
I'm not sure how I ended up deciding this was something I wanted to do, but it is. I'm interested in 1) seeing what it would be like to be a cop and 2) getting the opportunity to ask the officer(s) some things I'm curious about.

66. Play all (22) Nancy Drew PC games.
I played my first Nancy Drew game (Treasure in a Royal Tower) years ago, but I never finished it. Not because I got bored with it, but because I couldn't get past a certain part and sort of gave up. I played my second Nancy Drew game in November. I was bored one afternoon, started messing around on HP Games, found the Curse of Blackmoor Manor, and instantly got hooked. Over the course of the last several months, I have acquired all of the Nancy Drew games (mostly on Ebay, where I got them for a reasonable price...you know, in case Andrew asks) and am freaking excited to play them. Does that make me a huge nerd? Anyway, my goal for this task, besides playing the games, is to review each game.

Oh, and after flying through 6 games in less than 2 months, I've decided to limit myself to one game a month. This has been hard the last few months but should be much easier when it's nice outside.

67. Have a Disney movie marathon weekend.
See this post for details.

68. Go to a Drive-in movie.
I used to go to these all the time in high school with my parents and we always had a blast. Being able to have your own running commentary throughout an entire movie is highly entertaining. I haven't been to one in years, but it is the perfect summer activity.

69. Send a secret to PostSecret.
Just something I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment