26. Start a Newlywed Map.
You can read about #26 here. I am absolutely in love with the end result.
27. Travel to at least 2 countries in Europe.
I really wanted to to make this 3 or 4 countries but when we discussed a trip to Europe, Andrew was very adamant about not trying to go too many places. I am a little disappointed, as this may be my only opportunity to travel to Europe, but agreed that two would be okay.
28. Travel to at least 4 different cities for weekend getaways.
Note that this item doesn't have to be out-of-state cities, though that would be much preferred. It just has to involve us staying at least one night outside of the twin cities. My guess is that most of these will end up being somewhere in the state of Minnesota.
29. Travel out of state 3 times.
Once again, I wanted the number of times to be greater, but with us traveling to Europe this year it is probably not possible. We've talked about visiting New York and Chicago, and possibly Arizona, so hopefully we end up hitting at least one of those places.
The thing about Europe is that no matter how long you spend in one place, it will never been enough. I was in Germany 4 months, but I still plan to go back...
ReplyDeleteOn the weekend getaways: Stillwater and Duluth are really good weekend getaway towns, even though they're still in MN. There's an awesome b and b in Stillwater called Elephant Walk that I would highly recommend. :)
Amanda
Redefinition Mission